DJ Gomor enters the Marendadisc family with his own brilliant take on contemporary acid house. As a DJ, he regularly spins records in France, Spain, Germany and Switzerland where he resides.
Also known as Nice Kalendar, Seq9, Aerosoul, his productions have appeared on eclectic labels such as Fluid Ounce and Tru Thoughts, and he has remixed artists like Coldcut, David Sylvian and Zed Bias. He is also part of Goaz, a project with DJ Maz.
Gomor aka Anthony Schoffmann enters the Marendadisc family with his own brilliant take on contemporary acid house, providing a club inspired EP and his grooves fit in well with the Lace sound.
- A DREAM ABOUT COL DE BANYULS is a pulsating acid drenched track.
It features barbed bass work, sliced vocals and wave after wave of acidic goodness.
- OUR SON WELLES is an angular techy winner. Pointed percussion, cool keys and smart synthetics do the work here.
- RABLAJOIE provides a storming finish to the EP. Driving strings, mutating acid noises and sharp beats all features.
WHAT THEY THINK:
Rob Warner « Loving the acid revival here! »
Catalepsia « Quality stuff from Monsieur Gomor, as usual I should say. »
Sam Labelle « Really like these tracks. Very adventuresome and acid-y- complex without sounding busy just how I like it! »
Gene Hunt « It sounds like it will beat in a club! »
Desy Balmer « Cool as f*ck. Love the vocal. Love the vibe. »
Sammy Rock « This label has been creeping up on me as of late. This is one nice release on Lace Recordings. DJ Gomor drops a series of 3 awesome tracks, all featuring its own flavor and works for any dancefloor. Full support! »
Lord Bass « I like the mix of modern and classic sounds. Nice burners that really catch on after four minutes. I like that. »
Reynold « Overall great Music here!!! Acid vibe but still quite modern.«
- A Dream About Col De Banyuls (original)
- Our Son Welles (original)
- Rablajoie (original)
- Written and produced by Anthony Schoffmann.
- Published by Deepart.
- Artwork by Manuel Perez.
- All rights reserved. A Deepart production.
IDOL – www.idolweb.fr – email@example.com